- 1 cup (128g) of brown demerara sugar
- 3 tablespoons Epsom salt (Available from the chemist for around £1.50)
- 10 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tea bags or 3 teaspoons of loose leaf tea (Not PG Tips or Tetley! Jasmine, green or black tea is good!)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 lemon to zest
- Grater or zester
- Large mixing bowl
- Jar or container
1) Grate your lemon zest onto a plate and leave to one side.
2) In the large mixing bowl, combine and mix together the sugar, Epsom salt and loose tea.
3) Add in the olive oil and mix well.
4) Add in the honey, and combine.
5) Add the lemon zest.
6) Mix everything in the bowl together and fill up your jar or container. Keep for yourself, give to a friend and enjoy!